Students summer jobs
Ryanair is hiring cabin crew these months, including students. If you can only work in the summer, between June and October, as a flight attendant, you can now apply for such a temporary contract here: https://careers.ryanair.com/cabin-crew/
If you wish to join Ryanair or Buzz airline (a Ryanair subsidiary airline), please apply for the UK and other European bases through Crewlink website, here: https://www.crewlink.ie/recruitment/job-list/
The interviews will take place online, and once admitted you will be offered a FREE training to obtain the Cabin Crew Member Certificate. It also offers a daily allowance during the training period, basic salary to which will be added sales bonuses, 5-day flight schedule followed by 3 days off and free uniform.
The conditions of employment with this airline are the following:
- Fluency in English (written and oral);
- Able to swim 25 meters;
- Height between 1.57 – 1.88 m;
- Medically fit to fly;
- Holder of a valid European passport, with the right to work/stay in the UK only for those who will receive the base in Great Britain.
- We have dozens of students selected by Ryanair! If you want to pass such an interview with flying colours and have a perfect CV, I invite you to enrol on our online courses. Thus, you will have the opportunity to train with an experienced trainer and recruiter, active in commercial and private aviation for 20 years. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested to join our courses.
- About the company: Ryanair is an Irish low-cost airline based in Dublin. It has over 9000 flight attendants and exceeds the number of passengers and profit for all airlines, including those that are not low-cost. It was founded in 1985 by an Irishman, Thomas Anthony Ryan, who resigned as manager of Aer Lingus. The company also owns other airlines, such as Laudamotion, Buzz airline, etc. The fleet of over 450 Boeing 737 aircraft ranks the company in 8th place in the world. With these aircraft, it flies to 729 destinations.