Corendon Airlines Europe is a new established and dynamic airlines company in Malta operating with Boeing 737-800 aircrafts. They are looking for experienced Cabin Crew Members to be based in Heraklion, Rodhos, Cologne and Tel Aviv.
- At least a high school education degree
- Initial Safety Training Attestation or Initial Training Certificate issued under EU-Reg.1178/2011 in the latest version
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable)
- Height between 170-185 cm for male candidates and between 165-180 cm for female candidates. Height has to be in proportion with weight
- Immaculate appearance
- Minimum 20-years-old
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements
- Able to swim
- Holder of a valid EU passport allowing unlimited travelling
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated
- Strong representation skills and advanced customer satisfaction awareness
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment, with a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement.
- The employment will be within the Maltese Labour Law.
- The flight operations will start after the conversion training.
- Airline offers a contract until 31st of October 2019 which can be extended based on your performance and the operational requirements.