EASTERN AIRWAYS RECRUITS CABIN CREW WITH AND WITHOUT EXPERIENCE
The airline based in UK, Eastern Airways has opened the application pre-screening portal. The company is recruiting flight attendants for Cardiff base. You don’t need previous cabin crew experience to join them. Once your file passed the first recruitment phase, you will be placed on waiting pool for a future assessment day.
- 18 years of age
- Able to work independently as a single cabin crew member
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Immaculate appearance with weight in proportion to height
- Own transport, hold a full clean driving license and able to report to your base within 90 minutes
- Have internet access
- Have or be eligible for the right to live and work in the UK.