FROM CABIN CREW TO THE WALK OF FAME/OUS
The most famous flight attendants in the world made history or become a celebrity. Started out as flight attendants or became famous accidentally. Nonetheless, below is a list of the most famous flight attendants in the world. Now our chances of becoming a princess became even tinier since both UK prince’s have tight the knot. There’s still hope of getting a foot into the Royal headquarters! Who knows you will give birth one day to a lovely young boy / girl who marries a royal prince(ss) and you become a grandparent of a future king / queen. Just like…
- CAROLE ELIZABETH MIDDLETON (Mother of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge) was previously a flight attendant before turning into a businesswoman. Carole worked for British Airways where she met her husband Michael Francis Middleton. Aviation runs in the Middleton’s blood. Michael’s father who was a captain flew alongside Prince Philip on a 2-month tour of South America. From 1984 to 1987 the Middleton family lived in Amman, Jordan, where Michael worked as a manager for British Airways.
- Doria Ragland, social worker, yoga instructor, and mother of Meghan, Duchess of Sussex
- Queen Silvia of Sweden was briefly a flight attendant before marrying King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden. When the German former flight attendant and consular official met the prince, she added Swedish to the list of five languages.
- Sara Netanyahu, wife of Israeli Prime Minister worked as an El Al flight attendant.
- Thai Queen Suthida is a former Thai Airways flight attendant. The King decided to promote General Suthida Vajiralongkorn Na Aydhaya, his royal consort, to become Queen, however as cabin crew for Thai Airways she is thought to have met Vajiralongkorn as he sometimes flew for the airline.
- Lyudmila Putina, former wife of the russian president was a flight attendant early in her career.
- Johanna Sigurardottir, former Prime Minister of Iceland, worked as a flight attendant for Loftleidir, Iceland’s main airline.
- Kate Linder, known for her role as Esther Valentine on The Young and the Restless soap opera was a flight attendant for Transamerica Airlines and then continued working as a flight attendant but for United Airlines.
- Nicole Coste, almost a royalty, the former Air France air hostess had an illegitimate child with Prince Albert of Monaco. She met the prince during a flight in 1997 and the pair later had a relationship. She lives just five miles away from Monaco in an estate in the town of Villefranche-sur-Mer provided for by the prince.
- Queen Noor, born Lisa Najeeb Halaby in the US, had a private-sector career, serving as CEO of Pan American World Airways. She traveled to the Arab world taking a temporary aviation facility research job in Amman. Eventually, she left Arab Air and accepted a job with Alia Airlines.