Air Arabia Abu Dhabi – The first airline to recruit flight attendants during this period
Air Arabia Abu Dhabi, the new airline in the United Arab Emirates, received last week their AOC (Air Operation Certificate). This allows them to start operations in Abu Dhabi, as the country’s fifth carrier in cooperation with Etihad Airways.
As such, Air Arabia Abu Dhabi has announced the recruitment of flight attendants that will most likely take place in the United Arab Emirates, once the borders are opened for tourists. To apply, follow the steps in this link: https://careers.airarabia.com/airarabia/job/ABU-DHABI-Cabin-Crew-%28UAE%29/571058222/
• Age: between 20-26 years
• Weight: proportional to height
• Minimum height: 160 cm (women), 168 cm (men)
• Language: fluent in English, written and spoken (fluency in another language is an advantage)
• Minimum education: high school
• Previous work experience as a nurse, in customer service, hospitality or aviation is an advantage
• Medically fit to fly
• Clean skin, no visible scars or tattoos
• Ability to swim with life jacket on.
We offer you a complete preparation for the interview within our 1:1 Career Coaching, organized online, daily, upon request. During this course you will have the opportunity to train in order to pass the cabin crew interview with any airline.
Air Arabia Abu Dhabi will be an independent company that will operate as a low cost airline from Abu Dhabi International Airport. The new carrier will complete Etihad Airways services and would provide travel routes to Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh.