Daily sessions on SKYPE or One-on-One in Cluj-Napoca
In preparation for a future recruitment day for a business-executive private airline, we are offering you the possibility to enhance your chances and get the job of your dream. Are you ready to be part of an interactive aviation workshop that will change your perception of the Business/First Class Cabin Crew job? Are you ready to build up for yourself a business class flight attendant attitude? If the answer is “YES”, we invite you to be part of the 1-day “PREMIUM CLASS SERVICE FOR BUSINESS EXECUTIVE AVIATION” workshops, organized by World-class NG Cabin Crew in Cluj-Napoca. If you cannot attend any of our courses in Cluj-Napoca, Skype sessions will be organized on request.
During this workshop, you will be introduced to the business aviation field, get information about European and Arabic airlines’ profiles and expectations. Also, you will study about:
- Cabin Crew duties and job attributes in Business and First Class;
- How to improve your Cabin Crew skills, duties and job attributes;
- How to go from a “No idea” to a “Solved idea”: hands-on inflight service situation session and how to manage onboard service;
- Customer Service Skills: customers’ expectations regarding service on board and in-flight Customer-facing issues;
- Cultural awareness and Service mind
- Cabin Crew lingo regarding in-flight service;
- Wine presentation and food pairing sessions are done by our trainer, Nicoleta Gherman.
- First and Business class onboard service tools, types, and menus;
- How to manage safety, security and first aid issues as Premium Class Cabin Crew;
- Interview creativity, typical questions, public speaking and group exercises;
- How to approach the final interview;
- Personal development and goal oriented strategy;
- Questions and Answers session;
- Feedback and recommendation.
Workshop duration: 1 day (6 hours daily) – you can subscribe for any of the days
Workshop fee: 200 euros (or 900 RON for payments in the local currency).
Skype session duration: 3 hours, organized on request
Skype session fee: 100 euro/session (or 450 RON for payments in local currency).
A special discount will be offered to our former trainees! In order to book a place and get more information about the payment, call us at +40729797964 or send us an email to [email protected].
See you soon!
About the trainer
Nicoleta Gherman is a certified trainer with over 17 years of experience in the aviation field as a Cabin Services Director, Purser, Cabin Crew, trainer, recruiter, and aviation journalist.
She worked for more than 10 years for Qatar Airways, a 5-star airline in the Middle East, out of which 7 years she had a supervisory position and was working in First and Business Class as Business and First Class Galley Manager & Premium Cabin Crew. During this time she acknowledged world-class skills in coaching and mentoring the young generation ready to set high goals.
Four years ago she dedicated herself to a new chapter in her career growth and that is providing high-quality training and guidance towards the commercial and business-executive aviation. In 2013 her dream of being a trainer came true, by creating, producing and teaching the first preparation course held in Romania for the ones attending the cabin crew interviews. Mrs. Gherman dedicated over 100 articles to her passion, which is aviation, and took part in some recruiting events. All in all, up to now she did prepare around 1300 trainees during different projects, many of them already flying for over 30 airlines across Europe and the Middle East.
We are sure that Nicoleta Gherman is more than ready to provide top quality training for premium class cabin crew future professionals and prepare you for success, in order to fulfill your dream of being a world-class cabin crew member.