Small Planet Airlines, a fast-growing European leisure airline, has started operations in 2009, nowadays having 21 Airbus planes (A320 and A321) in their fleet. They are operating flight to Europe, MENA and Asia regions. Part of this fast-growing development, the airline is looking for cabin crew for several bases across Europe.
After organizing together with World-class NG Cabin Crew an Assessment Day in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, on the 13 of March, another recruitment will take place in Romania during April 2018. For the ones who already live in or around Germany, they can apply and attend many other selections. Those locations are:
- 15th of March in Rome (mixed – recruitment for experienced and non-experienced cabin crew))
- 15th of March in Cologne (non-experienced)
- 16th of March in Cologne (experienced)
- 19th of March in Athens (mixed)
- 20th of March in Paderborn (mixed)
- 20th of March in Paris CDG (mixed)
- 21st of March in Paris CDG (mixed)
- 21st of March in Arlanda (mixed)
- 21st of March in Leipzig (mixed)
- 22nd of March in Frankfurt (mixed)
- 27th of March in Rome (mixed)
- 28th of March in Rome (mixed)
- 27th of March in Paderborn (mixed)
- 28th of March in Hamburg (mixed, for Hamburg and Hannover bases)
- 28th of March in Paris CDG (mixed)
- 29th of March in Paris CDG (mixed)
- 29th of March in Dresden (mixed)
- APRIL – Romania
The airline requirements are:
- Speak & read fluent German and English
- 18 years of age or over by 1st March 2018
- An EU citizen holding a valid EU passport allowing unlimited travel
- Minimum arm reach of 210 cm
- Able to swim
- Work in flexible times, including the weekends
- No visible piercings and tattoos on head, face, and neck. Visible tattoos not bigger than 15cm x 5cm on other parts of the body with neutral content
- Able to pass a medical examination.
Part of this fast-growing development, the airline is looking for non-experienced and experienced cabin crew for several bases in Germany (Paderborn, Cologne, Leipzig, Hamburg, and Dusseldorf) and other European countries. If you have what it takes to be a cabin crew and you are ready to work in flexible times, including the weekends, then you can apply by sending your CV and a passport type photo attached to it to email@example.com. Last application day is 15 of April 2018. Please do NOT apply directly to the airline, because it will not rush speed up the process of recruitment nor ensures an invitation to the assessment day.
As per the airline, their team average age is 33 years old (19 years old the youngest one and 66 the oldest one), working in seven different countries: Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Thailand, Great Britain, France, and Italy.
IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAM AND MAKE A CAREER IN AVIATION, THEN WE INVITE YOU TO REGISTER IN OUR 3-DAYS “CABIN CREW MINDSET AND CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS” WORKSHOP OR ONE-ON-ONE INTERVIEW PREPARATION ON SKYPE IN ORDER TO LEARN ABOUT THE CABIN CREW JOB, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS OFFERED ON BOARD. THIS WORKSHOP WILL GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO GET A NEW CAREER AS A CABIN CREW AND WILL OPEN YOUR WAY TO NEW HORIZONS. NEXT COURSES WILL BE ORGANIZED IN CLUJ-NAPOCA (ROMANIA). SKYPE SESSIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE. FOR MORE DETAILS, CHECK: HTTP://WORLDCLASSCREW.COM/TRAININGS/