CABIN CREW OD IN KUWAIT AND OMAN
by Nicoleta Gherman, Founder and Trainer
Qatar Airways is looking for candidates able to provide “Excellence in everything we do”.
The airline recruitment team will hold an OD at the following locations:
- KUWAIT (at MOVENPICK HOTEL & RESORT AL BIDA’A KUWAIT – Salmiya 22084, 13008 Kuwait) on the 22nd December 2017, between 2 pm to 8 pm and
- MUSCAT (at RADISSON BLU HOTEL – P.O.Box:939, P.C:133, Muscat. Sultanate of Oman) also on the 22nd December 2017, between 2 pm to 8 pm.
Minimum requirements are:
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes
- Minimum high school education with fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
Documents required for the Open Day: CV, passport photocopy, one passport photograph and one full-length photograph taken in formal business attire, without glasses and a photocopy of your highest education certificate even if it is in the original language.
The airline is looking for ground staff agents to be located in airports around their destinations. Check the requirements and apply via Qatar Airways official career page. YResume / CV and other documents.
IF YOU WANT TO BE FULLY PREPARED AND PASS THE INTERVIEW, THEN WE INVITE YOU TO REGISTER IN OUR “CABIN CREW MINDSET AND CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS” WORKSHOP OR ONE-ON-ONE INTERVIEW PREPARATION ON SKYPE IN ORDER TO LEARN ABOUT THE CABIN CREW JOB, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS OFFERED ON BOARD. THIS WORKSHOP WILL GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO GET A NEW CAREER AS A CABIN CREW AND WILL OPEN YOUR WAY TO NEW HORIZONS. NEXT COURSES WILL BE ORGANIZED IN CLUJ-NAPOCA, BUCHAREST, TIMISOARA and IASI (ROMANIA). SKYPE SESSIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE. FOR MORE DETAILS, CHECK: HTTP://WORLDCLASSCREW.COM/TRAININGS/