Elevate Solutions and World-class NG Cabin Crew are proudly announcing their first flyadeal airline cabin crew recruitment organized in Romania. flyadeal, Saudi newest airline based in Jeddah, is a low-cost single class airline, having Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321 in their fleet. They are looking for people who are passionate about service, people who get excited by new ideas and want to make a difference, who are smart, ambitious and have what it takes to be a flight attendant. The airline minimum requirements are:
- Minimum age of 21 years, Maximum age of 35 years
- Minimum Height 160cm (without shoes)
- Must have a minimum of a High School diploma
- If you have previous experience as Cabin Crew, you will be considered for a Purser position.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (Additional languages are an advantage.)
- Excellent personality and the ability to work with a multicultural team
- Experience in Customer Service or other fields
- Willingness to relocate
- Excellent health and fitness
- No visible tattoos and/or body piercing when in uniform.
- Attractive salary
- High standard accommodations in the villa, in a secure private compound with swimming pool and access to the gym (The compound is fully reserved for flyadeal employees.)
- 3-Years employment contract
- Transportation will be provided by the company.
- Opportunity for professional development as you will join the first wave of cabin crew.
- One of the best medical insurance in the Middle East
- 30 calendar days leave, in addition to public holidays as per the company policy
- Guaranteed monthly 4 consecutive days off
- Annually free round trip tickets and tickets for all Saudi Airline companies after 6 months of employment.
Interested candidates, please send your CV in English, together with the full body picture during the month of October 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org. If selected, you will have to pass a prescreening Skype interview (taking place during October 2017) before being invited to the Assessment Day held in Romania (the day will be announced at a later date). Kindly wear business attire for both interviews: white shirt, dark color suit and the hair in a bun.