Flybondi.com, the first low-cost airline in Argentina, has started to look for their first 100 cabin crew. Once selected, you will be based in Cordoba, Argentina. In order to be accepted, you need to:
- Be of Argentinean nationality
- Have at least 20 years old
- Hold a Cabin Crew Licence
- Know English Language (intermediate).
If you are interested in the job, apply via the official web page: https://flybondi.breezy.hr/p/34dfa2edf198-tripulante-de-cabina-c-rdoba
Norwegian Air Shuttle is looking for flight attendants to join their long-haul team as Cabin Crew on Boeing 787 for their bases in Buenos Aires, Cordoba, and Mendoza.
In order to be accepted, you should meet the following qualifications:
• Must be at least 21 years’ old
• Able to swim at least 200 meters
• Must be legally authorized to work in Argentina, be an Argentine citizen and possess a valid Argentine passport
• Must meet the ANAC standards, requirements, training and certification for cabin crew and hold a TCP
• Must pass medical exam from ANAC authorized facilities (e.g. INMAE, etc.)
• Must be able to read, write and converse in Spanish and English.
If you meet the requirements for the position, you will be sent online tests which you must complete. If you pass the tests, you will be invited to an Assessment Day. If you are rejected after an interview for a cabin crew position, you need to wait at least 12 months before you apply again. Contracts with OSM Aviation will be provided if you pass all steps of the application process.
Boliviana de Aviación is hiring cabin crew in Bolivia, to be based in Cochabamba. For the ones interested in this job, please apply via their official web site (http://sms.obairlines.bo/BoAInstitucional/Home/Convocatorias/1).