by Nicoleta Gherman, Founder, and Trainer
Avion Express and our aviation platform are hiring cabin crew for the first time in Romania for their Airbus A320 for their German and Turkish bases for 2018 season. The candidates shall meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age 18;
- Height 5’2″ (158cm) to 6’3″ (190cm);
- Minimum secondary education degree;
- At least 1-year recent experience as an operating cabin crew;
- Experience in A320 family or on other types can be considered;
- Knowledge of English;
- Valid Medical Report for Cabin Crew Attestation Applicant or Holder;
- EASA Cabin Crew Attestation;
- Right to live and work in the EU.
Please send to e-mail email@example.com until 12th of March the following documents needed for Cabin Crew applicants with or without flying experience:
- CV in English
- Passport copy
- Cabin Crew Medical report
- Cabin Crew Attestation
- No-criminal (Police) Record.
Mountain High Consultants Limited are currently recruiting experienced and non-experienced Cabin Crew members on behalf of European based Clients’. Interviews being held at various locations in Europe for the following bases Europe wide, UK (Gatwick), Germany, France. In order that your application can be processed for consideration, please download the application form (http://mountainhigh.vpweb.co.uk/Applications-Form.html), complete it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The clients are looking for:
- Applicants holding a full Passport with unrestricted worldwide travel
- Worldwide Bases applicants must be willing to relocate and operate to European Destinations, Asia, Africa, etc.
- Criminal Record Check and a verifiable 5-year employment history
- Right to live and work in Europe
- Good swimming skills and be able to swim minimum 25 meters unaided
- Speak and read English fluently
- Graduated from high school (grade 12).
GETJET Airlines are looking for cabin crew for their Boeing 737 and Airbus 320 fleet, based in Lithuania. The airline offers free necessary training and courses, workplace guaranteed if qualification exams are passed, professional development opportunities, an attractive salary and the opportunity to live abroad during business trips. The company requires:
– English language mandatory (other languages would be an advantage);
– Ability to swim;
– Presentable appearance without visible tattoos and piercing;
– High or higher education;
– Criminal liability (criminal record) absence.
If interested, upload your CV and cover letter along with portrait photo (without glasses) and full-length photos (for girls – skirts with transparent tights) on the airline website: www.getjet.aero/join-the-team/
Amazing opportunity to be a part of the new premier airline in Hungary, RonanAir. for ATR72 type rated Cabin Crew that will be based in Budapest, Hungary. Other requirements are:
- Must be over 24 years of age
- Height without shoes must be over 5’5” Female (165 cms) and 5’.9” Male (175 cms)
- Weight – Female: not exceeding 65 kgs; Male: not exceeding 85 kgs
- Physically fit and good swimmer, able to swim 25 meters unaided
- Must have minimum of 6 months customer service experience
- Must be able to live and work in Budapest without restriction
- The holder of a full EU/UK passport that permits unrestricted travel worldwide. The validity of passport must be minimum of 12 months.
- Have a good standard of education and are able to provide a continuous satisfactory 5-year referencing history
- Computer literacy
- Must be fully flexible – the airline operates flights 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and you must be willing to work on any day of the year or at any time of day and be willing to accept roster changes at short notice.
- You must live within 30 minutes travel time from Budapest International Airport with the ability to report to the airport 90 minutes prior to departure time.
- Have no visible tattoos or piercings
- If you have been or are Cabin Crew with a European airline you will be required to provide your Attestation of Initial Training.
All candidates passing the initial evaluation are required to undergo and pass an EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) Aero Medical assessment. This will be at the candidate’s own expense and can cost in excess of EUR 100. All candidates that are offered a position will be given further information on how to obtain this at the time. If your experience is not acceptable to Ronan Air you will be required to undergo training with a duly authorized organization. The cost of which will be payable by you. All candidates that have worked previously as Cabin Crew will be required to produce the previous contracts. If selected you will be able to provide a reference history to cover your whereabouts for the last five years with no gaps in employment. In education, you are required to produce documents with no gaps in excess of 30 days. With this in mind – if you are invited to an assessment event then please bring this information with you. References should cover both employment and education. You should also submit written certifications of two non-related / or pass employment referees to cover any gaps in employment or education. Also, personal referees that live at the same address will not be accepted. If you are successful at the job interview, You will be requested to obtain a police clearance certificate for last five years. Costs incurred for obtaining all of the above documents have to be borne by you. Candidate should undergo an insurance plan which covers, regular plan medical, regular plan dental, regular plan life by their own. Uniforms will be given, except shoes. You should be able to purchase your own shoes according to the company design and chosen color. Uniforms are returnable at the end of the contract.
The airline offers 6 months renewable contract, at the discretion of the management, leave 01 day a week, a competitive salary (approximately 1800 euro/month) uniforms and discounts on RonanAir Holidays. For more details, contact the airline at the company e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply for the job via the airline official page http://www.rgroup-intl.com/cc.php.