by Nicoleta Gherman, Trainer and Founder
Emirates Airlines has launched the new application site for the ones interested to be part of their cabin crew team. However, in order to apply, you must meet several requirements as follows:
- Be at least 21 years old at the time of joining
- Your arm reach should be of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Have a minimum height of 160 cm
- Be a High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Have fluency in English, written and spoken
- With no visible tattoos while wearing Emirates cabin crew uniform; cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed too.
- Physically fit for the role as a cabin crew.
On Emirates recruitment site, you can also find out few grooming tips regarding the photos you should take, how to be dressed when attending the interview and other Assessment Day information. Other valuable information on the site is the monthly salary, benefits of the job (accommodation, transportation, leave) and living in Dubai, cabin crew training steps and employees’ impressions of the company and the career itself.
If you are interested in working with Emirates, you are required to create an application online and attend an online video interview. If you pass these two stages, then an invitation for an assessment day at a various location will be sent to you.
At this time no jobs are available, however, keep on checking regularly Emirates official Careers page here: http://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/cabin-crew/