by Nicoleta Gherman, Trainer and Founder
The news that Emirates Airlines has opened the application page was bringing a lot of job for everybody. The airline organized first ADs in Dubai in February 2018. During the first assessment, around 50 candidates were invited to go straight through some group exercises, followed by Grooming checks, English written test, and the Final Interview. In March Emirates Airlines started to have Open Days again all over the world and Assessment Day were organized in March in Sydney, London, and Beirut.
During April the company had again Open Days in UAE (Dubai) and Lebanon (Beirut), Dublin(Ireland), Athens (Greece), Warsaw (Poland and London (England). During May 2018 the Open Days will be held in:
- Amsterdam and Glasgow: 5 of May
- Milano & Barcelona: 12 of May
- Copenhagen: 19 of May
- Paris, Stockholm, Lisbon & Budapest: 26 of May
For other dates and locations, check the section Working with us on Emirates Group Careers http://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/search-and-apply/252562
According to own sources inside the company, Emirates Airlines started already a new cabin crew training series in April 2018.
Emirates Airlines has launched a few months ago (in 2017) the new application site for the ones interested to be part of their cabin crew team. However, in order to apply, you must meet several requirements as follows:
- Be at least 21 years old at the time of joining
- Your arms reach should be 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Have a minimum height of 160 cm
- Be a High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Have fluency in English, written and spoken
- With no visible tattoos while wearing Emirates cabin crew uniform; cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed too.
- Physically fit for the role of a cabin crew.
On Emirates recruitment site, you can also find out few grooming tips regarding the photos you should take, how to be dressed when attending the interview and other OD and AD information. Other valuable information on the site is the monthly salary, benefits of the job (accommodation, transportation, leave) and living in Dubai, cabin crew training steps and employees’ impressions of the company and the career itself.
If you are interested in working with Emirates, you are not required to create an application online anymore because you can attend a face-to-face interview during the OD.