In cooperation with Small Planet Airline and NG Aviation Events, our platform World-class NG Cabin Crew is organizing a cabin crew recruitment event on the 13th of March in Cluj-Napoca. The event will be AD type and your CV with a passport photo attached can be sent to email@example.com until 10th of March 2018. Please do not apply directly to the airline, because it will not rush speed up the process of recruitment nor ensures an invitation to the assessment day. The airline requirements are:
- Speak & read fluent German and English
- 18 years of age or over by 1st March 2018
- An EU citizen holding a valid EU passport allowing unlimited travel
- Minimum arm reach of 210 cm
- Able to swim
- Able to pass a medical examination
- Work in flexible times, including the weekends
- No visible piercings and tattoos on head, face, and neck. Visible tattoos not bigger than 15cm x 5cm on other parts of the body with neutral content.
Last year, we organized another four cabin crew recruitments for private and commercial airlines in cooperation with other recruitment agencies, One of them was for flyadeal, a low-cost Saudi airline in cooperation with Elevate Solutions and three more in cooperation with the Swiss company PrivatAir, on behalf of Saudi Private Aviation (SPA). The recruitment events were organized in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. It was for the first time when a private airline was coming to Romania to select corporate executive flight attendants.
Also, we are recruiting cabin crew with/out experience for Avion Express. For the first time, the airline will select flight attendants from Romania! Your CV, Cabin Crew Medical Report and Attestation, Police Record and a photo can be sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org until 12 March 2018!
Just Us Air are looking for talented people who are passionate and willing to challenge themselves. This Romanian airline was founded in 2017 and will start operation this year. If you would like to apply, please send your CV to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Primera Air recruited last year over 40 Romanian cabin crew, out of which more than half were put on standby. These days our trainees received the confirmation of having their standby canceled and the training will start on the 19th of March 2018. They will fly on Boeing aircraft, located in different Scandinavian bases. These days the airline is again selecting CV for a future interview that will be held on the 3rd of March 2018 in Romania. If you are interested to apply, send your CV and photo through the company official website or the recruitment agency: https://www.first2resource.com/Websuite/details.html?JobId=141
TAROM airline recruits 20 cabin crew during this month. Applications can be sent until 10th of March 2018, 16:00 o’clock! The airline minimum requirements are:
– Holding a valid Cabin crew medical report
– Cabin Crew Attestation as required by EASA
– Well groomed and able to open the overhead bin compartments
– Fluent in English (medium level in other languages like French, German, Spanish, Italian would be an advantage).
Send your CV in Europass format and the following copies: employment letter, diploma, criminal record, identity card and passport, cabin crew medical report, cabin crew attestation, initial training, flight simulator, and recommendation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning subject “IB”.
- Blue Air is also looking for talented people to join their ground team for different jobs: Flight follower, Customers Relations (in Iasi and Bucharest), Ticketing Agent (Cluj-Napoca, Iasi and Bucharest), Regional Sales Agent for Transylvania (based in Cluj-Napoca), Manager Assistant, Internal Auditor, Ground Controller, Copywriter and other ground jobs. Even if a cabin crew job is not advertising at the moment, send your resume through the general application. All CVs can be sent to the e-mail address HRRecruitment@blue-air.ro.
- Hifly airline was recruiting cabin crew in Romania also last year. If you didn’t have the chance to be invited for the AD, you can still send your CV and 2 pictures (head and full body) to e-mail email@example.com. Hifly will hold OD in Lisbon on 05.03.2018 (Hotel Holiday Inn Lisboa) and in Porto on 08.03.2018 (Hotel Mercure Porto Center). starting 9 o’clock.