by Lavinia Gherman, Editor in Chief
Aeroflot hires Cabin Crew in Russia, to be based at Sheremetyevo International Airport in Moscow. Make sure you meet the following minimum requirements before applying:
- High School certification
- Knowledge of English language at Intermediate level
- For male, the presence of the military registration document
- Evidence of previous Cabin Crew experience (only for candidates with previous airline experience)
For more details, follow the link: https://www.aeroflot.ru/ru-ru/vac?department=138.
Pobeda Airlines hires Boeing 737NG Cabin Crew in Russia, to be based at Vnukovo International Airport and having:
- Boeing 737NG type rating
- Russian citizenship
- High School certification or any higher education
- Previous customer service experience (is an advantage, but is not a requirement)
- Fluency in Russian and intermediate level of English
- Good health.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FTI Consulting needs VIP Cabin Crew that will be based in Moscow, Russia. The minimum requirements are:
- 25 – 38 years old
- About 2 years of experience in business aviation as ISP (Flight Attendant) and experience in interaction with VIP passengers
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Safety Training is a plus.
- Citizenship: Russia or another (must have the authorization to work in the Russian Federation) and international passport
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written Russian and English and the ability to communicate on a wide range of topics, not only professional ones.
- Knowledge of Aviation Alphabet
- Must be flexible to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
- Non-smoker and a healthy lifestyle is a plus.
- Car owner is preferred (driving license must be available).
Please send your resume to email@example.com