Avion Express and World-class NG Cabin Crew are proudly announcing their first cabin crew recruitment organized in Romania during March 2018. Avion Express is hiring cabin crew for their Airbus A320 fleet to be based in German and Turkish bases for 2018 season. They are looking for people who are ambitious and have what it takes to be a flight attendant. The candidates shall meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age 18;
- Height 5’2″ (158cm) to 6’3″ (190cm);
- Minimum secondary education degree;
- Experience as an operating cabin crew would be an advantage. Experience in A320 family or on other types can be considered.
- Knowledge of English;
- Valid Cabin Crew Medical Report and EASA Cabin Crew Attestation;
- Right to live and work in the EU.
Please send to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org until 23 of March 2018 the following documents needed for Cabin Crew applicants with or without flying experience:
- CV in English with a photo attached
- Passport copy
- Cabin Crew Medical Report
- Cabin Crew Attestation
- No-criminal (Police) Record.
If your CV competences are matching Avion Express Cabin Crew requirements and you are passing the prescreening phase, we will invite you to have a Skype interview with the recruitment team. In order to plan your interview, please send to us as soon as possible the documents needed to the email address mentioned above.
The Vilnius based airline has been working hard for over 10 years to become a professional and reliable company with an excellent track record. It offers tailor-made air charter services and provides high-quality long-term and short-term wet lease (ACMI) services. Today it operates a total of 15 aircraft, including Airbus A321, that was added to the fleet in June 2017. The airline also offers generous employee benefit packages including social insurance, competitive salary and continuous training on a world-class level.